Want to be a part?
Experienced Life Church is both a local and global media body of believers who have believed the Scripture, changed their mind toward sin, repented and received Jesus Christ as the Savior and Lord of their lives. To learn more about and to become an Experienced Life Church member, read and indicate agreement with the Experienced Life Church Global Membership Agreement below. (To be "Saved", click on the Salvation Prayer card below).
1. You must be born again (saved) (having received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior) according to the scriptures. (To be "Saved", click on the Salvation Prayer card above).
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- John 1:12 But to as many as received Him, to them He gave power authority to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.
2. Regularly view weekly 'Experienced Life Church' inspirational webcasts Sundays 10:00 am, Tuesdays 7:00 pm CST/CDST or our video archive available 24/7.
3. Develop a prayer time and include this ministry in such.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17, 18 “pray without ceasing”
4. Conform to the Scriptures in supporting your church (Experienced Life Church) financially with your tithe and/or offerings.
- Genesis 14:19, 20 “Blessed be Abram by God most high…... And Abram gave a tenth of everything.
- Luke 6:38 If you give you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure that you use to give – large or small – will be used to measure what is given back to you. (The Living Bible)
Statement of Faith
Experienced Life Church
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and human reason. (II Timothy 3:16-17; I Peter 1:23-25; 2 Peter 1:19, 20; Hebrews 4:12)
2. There is one eternal God, who exists in three distinct personalities: God the Father, God the Son,
and God the Holy Spirit, the Trinity. (Matthew 3:16-17; 28:19; Luke 3:21-22; 1 John 5:7)
3. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:18-21; Luke 1:26-35)
4. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. As such, there is nothing that we can do
through our own effort or good works that will put us in right standing with God. (Romans 3:23;
6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
5. Christ alone is able to reconcile us to God, which He did by dying on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins. He was buried and the third day He arose from the dead. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. (Mark 16:19; Romans 4:24-5:1; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
6. The act of repentance, turning away from sin through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, is a command of God for all and is necessary to receive forgiveness of sin. (Mark 2:17; Acts 2:38; 17:30, 31)
7. Water baptism by immersion is to follow all who have repented of sin and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. (Matthew 28:19, Acts 8:30-38)
8. The baptism with the Holy Spirit evidenced by speaking in tongues is subsequent to the new birth and is for every Christian today. This gift is a blessing from God, which empowers believers to be witnesses for the Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4, 38-39; 8:14-20, 10:40-46; 11:16-17)
9. The Gifts of the Spirit are for the church today and are to operate through believers as the Holy Spirit wills just as they did in the early church. (1 Corinthians 12; Mark 16:15-20; Acts 6:8; 8:5-7)
10. Divine healing has been provided for all as part of Christ’s atonement for our sin. (Isaiah 53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24)
11. The Lord’s Supper is to be observed by His church until His return. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Luke 22:19-20)
12. There will be a literal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to receive His church. (Matthew 24:30-31;
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 2 Thessalonians 2:1)
13. There will be a bodily resurrection of the saints (the righteous) to eternal life and the unsaved (unrighteous) to eternal punishment. (John 5:25-29; 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10)